Wednesday 4 February 2015

What’s in my makeup bag?




Some of them might look a bit dirty and old because they have been staying in my makeup bag for so long. I bring them with me and use them almost everyday. Also I don’t wear any foundation or bb cream during the day so no base makeup here.



1.      eos lip balm
Bought this mainly because of its appearance. I have a few of them, they look really cute and smell really nice. Ok moisturizing without leaving lips very sticky.



2.      Becca duo compact concealer

Duo as in duo textures. Same in color, but half is thicker and half if lighter. I use them on face and body or on top of my KP concealers if I want more coverage.



3.      Kate eyebrow powder

The shade I’m using is EX-5. It has 3 shades from light brown to dark brown and a small brush. I fill my brows with this after drawing with pencil, the lightest color can also be used as nose contour.



4.      Crabtree & Evelyn mirrior


Randomly got this mirror from their gift set. Very handy mirror with 2 sides, one side is normal and the other side is magnified.


5.      Maybelline hyper shape liner

My favorite liquid eyeliner so far. Easy to draw.



6.      Kate mascara base

Forgot how long I have been using this. It’s been soooooo longgggg since I bought my first one. Cannot live without this because I have very poor and short lashes. This gives my lashes more volume and keeps them curl all day!!



7.      Majolica Majorca mascara base

Another good mascara base I love. This one has a comb brush, it keeps my lashes curl too but not as much volume as the Kate one.



8.      Majolica Majorca volume mascara

My favorite comb brush head mascara. Easy to use.



9.      Kate brow pencils

Cannot live without them, been using them for many many many years already. Because I have very weak eyebrows, so I need to draw them everyday. These tiny brow pencils have small stoke and so easy to draw. I have a few colors with me all the time, I mainly use BR-1 & BR-3 since I have light hair color.



10.  random brow brush bought from SaSa

I use this to brush my brows after drawing with Kate brow pencils.



11.  Kesalan Patharan duo concealer

“Cannot live without” concealer no.1. Very thin and liquidly but not drying. Need the orange one to correct my dark eye circle’s color. Then mix them together and apply on top to give it more coverage and less orange.



12.  Nars larger than life waterproof eyeliner

Since I hate bringing gel eyeliner out as it gives me too much hassle to use, I use this eyeliner for my upper waterline.



13.  Nars kohl eyeliner

This pencil is quite smudgy. If you want longwear and smudge prove, don’t buy! I only use it to smudge and deepen the color on top of eyeshadow or use it on lower waterline when needed.



14.  Missha duo cream eyeshadow stick

Haaaaa~~~ I love this duo cream eyeshadow stick so much but it discontinued. Super blendable and longwear. One side is shimmery beige, the other side is shimmery chocolate color. I don’t wear eyeshadow everyday but when I need to quickly touch up my face, I can finish my eye makeup in 2 mins using this cream pencil.



15.  Koji eyelashes curler 73

Tried many brand and this is the best for my eye shape so far. It gives my lashes a nice curl too~!



16.  Hello Kitty eyelashes comb

Need this to brush my lashes sometimes when I apply way too much mascara and it becomes clumsy.



17.  Hello Kitty beauty scissors

Most of the time I use this to cut false lashes, or trim my eyebrow, sometimes clothes tags lol.



18.  Rubis tweezers

Pricey tweezers but the best, clip every single fine hair on the brows.




 Follow me   >>>   Blog   ♥   Facebook Page   ♥   Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment